Congratulations on your new vehicle!
Now that you’ve got your vehicle loan, we have a few more steps to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Here’s what you need to do next:
- Send us your insurance information. If we don’t have your insurance on file, we may have to place creditor-placed insurance on your loan, which will add $85 per month to your loan payment.
To prevent this, your insurer needs to send a copy of your insurance information to us, that includes:
- NWCU is listed as the lienholder
- Full coverage comprehensive and collision insurance
- A maximum deductible of $1,000
Your insurer must send this information to us as soon as possible to prevent creditor-placed insurance being added to your monthly payment.
Send the insurance to:
Northwest Community Credit Union
C/O Allied Solutions
PO Box 58770
Tukwila, WA 98138
If you have questions, call us at (800) 452-9515 or Allied Solutions at (800) 523-6404. You or your insurance agent can also upload policy information online.
- While you’re in eBanking, sign up for eStatements!
What Else Can We Help You With?
We offer many other financial services you may need.
Our Northwest Checking offers:
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Check depositing using our smartphone app
- Automatic saving when you use your debit card with Round Up & Save
- Ability to turn your card on or off with CardValet®
We’ve got several different credit cards to suit your needs:
- Earn rewards
- Use your home’s equity
- Build credit
- Grow your business