Congratulations on your new vehicle!
Now that you’ve got your vehicle loan, we have a few more steps to make sure everything goes smoothly.
We need your insurance information. If we don’t have your insurance on file, we may have to place creditor-placed insurance on your loan, which will add $85 per month to your loan payment.
To prevent this, your insurer needs to send a copy of your insurance information to us, that includes:
- NWCU is listed as the lienholder
- Full coverage comprehensive and collision insurance
- A maximum deductible of $1,000
Your insurer must send this information to us as soon as possible to prevent creditor-placed insurance being added to your monthly payment.
Send the insurance to:
Northwest Community Credit Union
C/O Allied Solutions
PO Box 58770
Tukwila, WA 98138
You or your insurance agent can also upload policy information online.
If you have questions, call us at (800) 452-9515 or Allied Solutions at (800) 523-6404.
Make a Payment
If you use auto-pay, you may be able to get a 0.50% APR discount if you use auto-pay to automatically pay your loans every month. You can find instructions on how to sign up for automatic pay here.
If you'd rather not sign up for automatic payments, you can make a payment online:
Currently, we cannot take online payments for credit cards, mortgages and home equity loans, or construction loans.
- Payments may only be made with a debit card.
- Online payments require a balance, so we cannot take principal-only payments at this time.
- You may only pay up to 90 days in advance.
- There is a $5.00 fee for online loan payments. You can make a payment without a fee by transferring funds from other NWCU accounts or setting up a recurring ACH payment from other financial institutions.
What Else Can We Help You With?
We offer many other financial services you may need.
Our Northwest Checking offers:
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Check depositing using our smartphone app
- Automatic saving when you use your debit card with Round Up & Save
- Ability to turn your card on or off with Card Control®
We’ve got several different credit cards to suit your needs:
- Earn rewards
- Use your home’s equity
- Build credit
- Grow your business