Welcome to Uncommon
Most Oregonians qualify for Northwest Community membership. You can become a member for life as long as you, or a relative, live or work in one of 15 Oregon counties listed below.* To open an account, you'll only need $10 for the one-time Membership Fee.
Counties we serve
Benton, Clackamas, Coos, Crook, Deschutes, Douglas, Jackson, Jefferson, Josephine, Klamath, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, and Washington counties.
Are you an SEIU member?
Welcome Service Employees International of the State of Oregon! Follow the prompts to apply online.
Benefits of Membership
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, Northwest Community Credit Union is member-owned and managed – each person on our all-volunteer board is a member, as is every one of our employees. What does this mean to you?
- We measure our success through member satisfaction, not profits.
- Earnings return to members in the form of better rates and fewer fees.
- We are deeply invested in our communities and their well-being.
- Financial statements are transparent and shared monthly.
As a credit union, we offer everything a bank does and much more.
Joining is Easy
You can become a member:
- by visiting one of our branches
- over the phone at (800) 452-9515
Need more information? Check out our Membership and Account Agreement, which includes our Funds Availability Policy.
*You can join if you or a relative (grandparent, parent, spouse, child, stepchild, grandchild, brother, sister, half-brother, half-sister, aunt, uncle, or domestic partner) live or work in one of the Oregon counties in our service area.