We are committed to providing you uncommon care during this uncertain time.
Below are up-to-date resources to ensure you experience as little disruption as possible.
Scheduling a Branch Appointment
How to Bank Safely from Home
Payment Extensions, Hardship Loans, and other Financial Assistance for Members
Information about Stimulus Checks
Watch Out for COVID-19 Scams
Branch Availability & Updates
Starting March 23, our branch lobbies are open by appointment only from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. Our drive-up locations will be open for their regularly scheduled hours.
Check out specific branch hours.
Updated as of 3/27/2020 at 10:30 AM.
When to Schedule a Branch Appointment
To ensure the safety of our employees and members, we ask that you limit your branch appointments for things that must be done in person, like:
- Sign auto loan or home equity documents (others can be done digitally)
- Open a new account
- Change account ownership
- Close accounts
- Close out a CD or IRA
- Get an instantly-issued debit card
- Notary Public services
- Power-of-attorney services
- Get quarters or use a Coin Counter
- Meet with a financial planner
- Wire transfer
- Some Business Services transactions
- Safety Deposit Box (Gateway branch in Springfield only)
To make an appointment, click on the button below and fill out the appointment form.
Other Ways to Do Your Banking
||Night Drop Box
||Online banking or mobile app
||Touch Tone Teller
||Up to $500 with a debit card or $300 with an ATM card||
|Make Loan Payment||X||X||
||X||X||From internal accounts only|
|Check Account Balances||X||
|Send Money to Friends and Family||
If you feel uncomfortable coming into to a branch or our branches have closed, we have several ways for you to do your banking while you’re at home:
- Give us a call at (800) 452-9515. We can help you with transactions, walk you through setup or transactions on eBanking, and more. We appreciate your patience with longer-than-usual hold times.
- Bank online at NWCU.com or use our mobile app. You can see your balances, transfer money, deposit checks, pay loans and bills, and message us securely with questions or concerns about account specifics.
- Use Touch Tone Teller. You can check your balance or transfer money.
Financial Assistance for Affected Members
If you’ve been financially affected by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we’re here to help.
We have an existing loan modification program in place to help members when they have unexpected financial distress beyond their control. Please give us a call at (800) 452-9515 to get started.
Payment Extensions (Skip Payments). We can offer payment extensions (also known as skip payments) and will be waiving all payment extension fees.
Hardship loan. We've created a special loan for members during this difficult time, the Hardship Loan:
- Between $500 - $2,500
- Rate: 0% for 90 days, 5.99% after
- Term: up to 24 months
- First payment not due for 90 days
- No fees
Northwest Cash. We also offer short-term loans (Northwest Cash).
You may have heard about the CARES Act, part of which includes stimulus checks for many Americans. We've created a guide that will tell you:
- Whether you're eligible for a check
- What to expect with your stimulus check
- Fraud to watch out for
- What to do after receiving your check
For Business Members
Please direct any questions related to NWCU business or commercial loans to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're seeking information about the Economic Injury Program or the Paycheck Protection Program, please visit the SBA website or your local Chamber of Commerce. Members in Lane County can visit the Lane Small Business Development Center for more information, as well.
Watch Out for Scams
During times like these, people often look for ways to take advantage of fear. Educate yourself to protect your identity and health.
- Read the FTC’s post on Coronavirus (COVID-19) scams
- Read this sheet on COVID-19 scams
- Tips on how to spot an ATM skimmer
- Tips on how to avoid a phone scam
- Shop safely online
- Avoid social media scams
Northwest Community Credit Union is committed to safeguarding the health of our members and employees. We'll update this page as frequently as possible.