To Our Members:
As our communities respond to the COVID-19 outbreak, Northwest Community Credit Union (NWCU) will continue to provide critical member services, while taking this public health concern very seriously.
We continue to encourage all members to take advantage of the wide range of digital services and expanding products we offer. We’re standing by to assist members who are new to digital services. Using eBanking gives you easy access to monitoring and utilizing your accounts, and it means you can bank from the safety of your home.
We’ve implemented extra precautions to ensure the safety of our members:
- If you need to visit us in person, you’ll find access to hand sanitizer and wipes in all branches.
- Branch employees are cleaning high touch areas (such as ATMs, door handles, and counters) with greater frequency.
- If a branch location has a need to modify services available or hours of operation, we’ll let you know location updates here on NWCU.com.
We also know that our members care about the NWCU employees who serve them daily, so I wanted to share what we’re doing to ensure employee safety:
- We’re offering additional paid sick time for all employees.
- Teams that can work from home are doing so.
- We’re providing extra cleaning supplies for all branches and departments.
- We’ve cancelled all business travel, large meetings, and communal food activities.
If you’re a member who is a first responder or someone in your family is doing this important job in our communities, I want to extend my thanks and appreciation. In times like these, we are especially thankful for your dedication.
John D. Iglesias
President and CEO