Great Rates, High Limits, Free Stuff
Enjoy a wealth of perks with our Executive Checking package with the most premium features and benefits, for those members that want it all and more!
Executive Checking can offer you more:
- Free ID theft protection and monitoring
- Higher ATM withdrawal limit
- Higher mobile deposit limits
- Free cashier’s checks
- Free checks (and a free leather checkbook cover!)
- 5 free outgoing wire transfers
- Access to an Executive Money Market savings account with higher APY*
There’s also less of stuff you don’t want:
- No overdraft transfer fees
- No out-of-network ATM fees (ATM owner surcharge may still apply)
Executive Checking Requirements
The minimum amount to open an Executive Checking account is $100.
Executive Checking accounts have a monthly service charge of $20.
To waive the monthly service charge, you need either:
- $50,000 in average combined balances from NWCU checking, savings, and a Money Market accounts
- $100,000 in average combined balances from NWCU checking, savings, Money Market, CDs and IRA CDs.
Executive Money Market
With the Executive Checking account, you’ll have exclusive access to an Executive Money Market account. A tiered rate account maximizes your earnings by rewarding you for keeping higher balances.
See current rates on NWCU.com/rates and a schedule of Service Fees and Charges.
*Annual Percentage Yield.