We know that buying a home for the first time is a daunting process. How do you find a home that’s right for you? How do you know how much you can spend? What is a mortgage, anyway? You don’t know what you don’t know!
This is why NWCU has created a special First-Time Homebuyer Program to help you through the process of buying your first home. This special program allows you to get a leg up on many of the things that first-time homebuyers struggle with, like down payments and fees.
What This First-Time Homebuyer Program Can Offer You
Our program offers several benefits:
- 100% financing
- No down payment needed
- No private mortgage insurance. Yes, really!
- Reduced loan origination fees
- Local lending
Plus, a few extra perks:
- Our first-time homebuyer program allows you to get 100% financing for a single-family home or up to 90% financing for an owner occupied 2-unit home (like a duplex), with only 10% down payment required.
- We allow an unlimited seller credit.
How to Take Advantage of NWCU's First-Time Homebuyer Program
You're eligible for our first-time homebuyer program if you:
- Have not owned a home in the past 3 years
- Have a minimum FICO score of 680
- Are looking for a loan amount up to $548,250
If you fit the bill, you can apply online: