Great service requires great employees.
That's why we offer excellent benefits and opportunities for career advancement and professional development. Frontline services, user-centered technology, and staff are dedicated to providing each member with the care and attention that they need.
We are a cooperative group who have come together to build something we could not have done on our own. Come and be a part of this experience with us!
Engage | Motivate | Achieve
Mariah JacquesSenior Financial Analyst, Finance
"The people that I work with are all super inspired and passionate, they care about our members and making things better for them."
Bryant BrownellProgrammer/Analyst, IT
"I love how credit unions focus on improving both their employees and their communities."
Shawna EnosaraTeller II, Bend
"I love working at NWCU because I know I have support from my bosses, team and members! "
- We offer benefits to employees that work 20 or more hours per week
- Comprehensive medical insurance including alternative care and a Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Dental and Vision coverage included for free with medical insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment
- Company-paid long-term disability
- Employer contributions to employee Health Savings Accounts
- Short-term disability
- Employee Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet insurance
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Competitive paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Company-paid leave time
Investing in you:
- 150% company match to employee 401K accounts (for every $1 an employee contributes, NWCU will contribute $1.50, up to 5% of an employee eligible contributions)
- Traditional and Roth 401K retirement account options
Professional development opportunities:
- Competitive tuition reimbursement program
- Professional & personal development:
- Monthly development days
- Job shadowing
- Cross-department training
- Leadership training
- The Northwest Academy – NWCU's ongoing education and employee development program
- Community involvement
- Committee involvement
- Volunteer time off
- Onsite (rooftop!) yoga and wellness challenges**
- Weekly food truck options**
- Company bike share & alternative commuter benefits**
- Quiet rooms**
**Perks available at Support Center location.
Types of Opportunities Available:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources
- Investment Services Representative
- Lending Support (Business, Consumer, Mortgage)
- Loan Officer/Member Service Specialist
- Member Connect (Call Center)
- Member Solutions (Collections)
- Mortgage Officer
- Support Services
Support Center HQ
Northwest Community Credit Union offers career opportunities at our headquarters, located in the heart of downtown Eugene.
- Business Development Officer (full time/Support Center)
- Business Lending Analyst (full time/Support Center)
- Call Center Manager for Member Connect (exempt/Support Center)
- Call Center Representative/Member Connect Service Specialist (full time/Support Center)
- Consumer Lending Specialist (full time/Support Center)
- Consumer Loan Processor-Direct (full time/Support Center)
- Database Administrator (exempt/Support Center)
Potential Multiple Locations