As a member-owned financial cooperative, we focus on shared goals, not shareholders.
We’d like to invite you to join Northwest Community Credit Union! If you’re a brand-new-to-NWCU member who opens a checking account in October, we’ll waive the membership fee and give you $300 to help you meet your next goal!
Be proud of where you put your money
NWCU is member-owned and managed. This means:
- We measure our success through member satisfaction, not profits.
- Profits return to members through better rates and fewer fees.
- We’re deeply invested and involved in our communities and their well-being.
- We’re transparent about our finances, posting them every month on our website.
Being member-focused means that our products include things you want and need. We’ve got easy checking options that offer what you need:
- Free online banking and eStatements.
- Check your balance, transfer money, and deposit checks any time with our mobile app.
- Save automatically every time you use your debit card with Round Up & Save.
- Use your debit cards with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay®.
- Use the CardValet® app to turn your debit card on/off, control your spending, and monitor your card usage.
Learn more about our checking accounts and see which one works for you.
How to earn $300
You’ll need to open a share savings account and a checking account. Learn more about our checking accounts.
Get $300 cash* after opening your accounts when you:
- Sign up for eBanking
- Sign up for eStatements
- Make a minimum of 10 settled debit card transactions
- Make deposits totaling $500 or more
- Maintain your accounts in good standing (according to our Membership & Account Agreement)
If you complete all these within 90 days of account opening, we’ll deposit $300 in your checking account by February 7, 2020.
Questions? Need help? Give us a call at (800) 452-9515 or visit any branch.
*You must open a savings account and a Northwest Checking, Northwest Secure Checking, Essential Checking, or Northwest Passage Checking account between October 1 and October 31, 2019. Within 90 days of account opening, you must sign up for eStatements, sign up for Online Banking, make a minimum of 10 settled debit card transactions, make combined deposits of $500 or more, and maintain the accounts in good standing for 90 days to receive the $300. Normal account service charges and balance requirements apply to these accounts. Contact the credit union or see www.nwcu.com/savings-and-checking for more information on our accounts, including service charges and balance requirements. The $300 you receive may be reported on Form 1099 and will be deposited into your checking account on February 7, 2020. Employees of Northwest Community Credit Union are not eligible for this offer. Accounts not in good standing at the time of payment are not eligible. Limit one offer per qualifying member. Federally insured by NCUA.