You're invited to a free seminar on how to buy a home!
When: Tuesday, August 27 from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Where: Northwest Community Credit Union downtown branch, 545 E. 8th Ave, Eugene, 97401
Light refreshments will be provided.
At our free home buying seminar, you'll learn about:
- different property types
- what kinds of home loans available
- income and credit requirements
- what to expect when buying a home
- things to avoid
Our panel of experts:
- Apryl Hosek, Managing Principal Broker, Turning Point Realty Group.
- Nate Bill, Mortgage Loan Specialist, Northwest Community Credit Union
- Courtney Sanders, Mortgage Lending Manager, Northwest Community Credit Union
Register online to save your spot.
Let us know whether you're attending by RSVPing here: