Earn 2 Points for each Dollar Transferred until March 31!
Start your year off right by transferring debt to a Northwest Rewards® Visa® card!
Why transfer your balance to NWCU?
- Consolidate your credit card debt into one monthly payment
- Take advantage of our low interest rates
- No fees on balance transfers
- Earn points, which can be redeemed for cash, travel or merchandise
From January 1 through March 31, 2019, you'll earn 2 points per each $1 transferred!
See how much you could earn:
*Must have a minimum of 10,000 points in your Rewards account to redeem for cash. Other rewards can be redeemed for fewer points.
Learn more about our Northwest Rewards program or apply for a Rewards Visa today!
If you already have a Rewards card, check your point balance or redeem your points through online banking. Once logged in, click Redeem my Visa Rewards from the Services menu.
How to transfer your balance
You can get started by logging in to online banking:
- Click on Credit Card Services
- Click on the Services tab at the top of the page
- Select Balance Transfer
- Fill out the form and click "Continue"
- Have your credit card statement available to provide for confirmation, upon request by NWCU
You can also come into any branch or give us a call at (800) 452-9515 to get the process started!
*All balance transfers which are authorized and posted between 1/1/19 – 3/31/19 will earn an additional 2 rewards points (“bonus points”) per $1 transferred to your NWCU Rewards Card. Eligible balance transfers must be to pay another credit card loan, other types of debt are not eligible for bonus points. NWCU may request the credit card statement to confirm the balance transferred is from a credit card loan. Up to a maximum of 10,000 bonus points per account for the promotional period. Bonus points will be posted by the 15th day of the following month after the transfer is complete. Balances transferred from accounts at NWCU are not eligible for bonus points. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.